Parker’s O-lube is a barium base petroleum grease that prolongs the life of synthetic rubber seals. It offers excellent surface adherence and lubrication with inherent water resistance. It is recommended for low-pressure pneumatic systems, as well as reciprocating and low-speed oscillating or rotary applications. Parker O-Lube works well in a –20°F to +180°F temperature range. It is not recommended for silicone, butyl, or ethylene propylene rubber seals, or for use in systems with micronic filters.
• Heat resistance – up to 82°C (180°F)
• Cold flexibility – Down to -29°C (-20°F)
• Excellent surface adherence
• Water resistant
Not Recommended for:
• Use with silicone, buytl, or ethylene propylene rubber seals
• Systems with micronic filters